Blog Friends

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hot Dogs

Moving on with my picnic contest, I made some hot dogs! In the beginning, I was going to make ones with  ketchup and mustard only, but couldn't resist and top it all with onions and relish. I mean, who doesn't like onion and relish? (Actually, I didn't like it until I was 12 so....that would be me)

I made extra buns and grilled sausages

and some cinnamon rolls since I had cinnabon last night  ;)

what next? I was thinking some kind of sandwich....grilled cheese or panini~

9 comments:

  1. Hummmm, que buena pinta tiene todo!!! Especialmente me decanto por los dulces!!! Te han quedado geniales!!! Besitos. Olga
    http://elpetitmondelalluna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. somehow I missed the first part of this project- had to go back and peek. I love it so far! Those hot dogs---yum! I love the half eaten one- it looks perfect! You might want to hit me....but doesn't a picnic need potatoe chips? Can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ufffff, ¡No nos tientes con estos bocados que tenemos que mantener la linea !!!. Un saludo, Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woww! Cinnamon rolls are my prefers in real size and your meals and sweets are amazing! Mini regards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always get hungry while visiting your blog - those hotdogs look so tasty... hmmmm.

    I think sandwiches are a must for a picknick - and I would suggest some eggs, too. I don't know how you call them in English, I mean those you have cooked for a long time and eat when cold after peeling... ;O)

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so amazing, I would get such sore eyes and fingers from doing such detailed work. Very well done, I like it a lot :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am amazed by your detailed work, such patience!
    These miniatures look beautiful and so real.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very appetizing, especially the cinnamon rolls. Good luck with the contest. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with the contest!!
    These are excelent for the picnic table! :)

    Warm hugs, Jollie

    ReplyDelete