Blog Friends

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Grilled Cheese

I made some grilled cheese and tried to make some chips (hehe Kim~) but failed miserably. I also made some corn dogs but don't know where I put them! My workspace is a total mess...

And to Paul, if you are reading, I used wooden sticks that they sell at the craft store for the planks on the picnic table, and I use a panasonic DMC-FP8- which I do not recommend! Mine has an internal zoom ( I think thats how they call it) and isn't good for mini picture taking. But it's great if you have kids and want to take spontaneous pics since it starts up in like 1 second.

5 comments:

  1. Hummmmm, que bueno tiene que estar ese sandwich!!! Es super real!!! Me gustaaa!. Besitos.
    Olga.
    http://elpetitmondelalluna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so good! Great job, makes me want some right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness- these look absolutely real! Your work is so incredible- I still look at my Mr Potatoe head and bowl of roses and I'm just amazed at how tiny they are! I was just kidding with the chips- I think I would have fallen over if you had created tiny potatoe chips out of clay! I hope you did not tear out too much of your hair because of me!

    PS- You sound like me with the corn dogs- I'm constantly saying to my hubby- "it has to be here, I was just working on it!" Hope you find them ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by and your sweet comment. Your work is fantastic and so lifelike. I love the grilled cheese sandwiches and your hotdogs are so great.

    ReplyDelete