Blog Friends

Friday, April 20, 2012

Balloon Animals

I've been making a lot of non-food minis lately, and it's because I ran out of foods to make. I am always asking the hubs for ideas and I think it drives him crazy! Anywho, I wanted to make Maru a toy, so I made her a Jeff Koons inspired (he was probably inspired by the actual balloon) poodle balloon.
The ones behind the poodles are giraffes. Making them was trickier than I expected, but I somehow managed to find the perfect amount of liquid clay so the neck/head doesn't plop. *These are made from polymer clay.
Enjoy your weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Que bonitos , parecen de verdad . Son de Fimo ?
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! You managed to make the look like real baloon ones.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so totally cute! And so unique! Love them! You've outdone yourself! :D

    Cheers!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Son muy bonitos, muy lindo trabajo
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  5. J'adore! Quelle magnifique idée!Vivement une version métallisée!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea!

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que bonitos ¿ cómo has podido hacer eso tan pequeño con globos?.

    B7sss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jejeje me encantan !!! te han quedado preciosos y super originales.
    Felicidades.
    Saludos.
    Gema

    ReplyDelete