Blog Friends

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ikura sushi and a fruit bowl

I am currently still working on the boar's head (remember babe?) and I needed some fruits to decorate the platter- so I made some extra for a fruit bowl. While making the bananas, I realized how bruised they were in real life...made me sad.

And I got bored and made my favorite ikura sushi in 1:12. The eggs seem a little too big for the size, so I will try making it in 1:6 or 1:8. I bought the bigger version at Haneda airport for like $13 and actually felt good about it (this is how much I like this sucker!!).

4 comments:

  1. Que fantastico trabajo, me encanta el colorido y lo bien hecho que esta, enhorabuena.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantástico!!!!!!!!! O seu trabalho é divino.
    beijos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Una fruta muy bien trabajada. Los colores muy relaes. Me encantan.
    Besos Clara

    ReplyDelete